Position: Operator bufferpreparation and monitoring
Eurofins Amatsigroup wishes to enforce its Biological Drug Substance development and production team with an operator for the production of buffers.
He/She will support and collaborate with the upstream and downstream teams by preparing the buffers needed in their processes, and this for development and for cGMP purposes. Volumes ranging from some liters to up to 200 L.
He/She will also prepare the buffers needed for one of our clients.
Preparations of buffers will be the main task. He/She will also be involved in the monitoring program (for air and water) and will be the back-up person for the monitoring activities.
We are looking for a person that collaborates with the Eurofins Amatsigroup team in expanding the growth of the company. He/she will report to the Teamleader Bufferpreparation and Logistics.
His/her main responsibilities are:
• Prepare buffers in a cGMP and non-GMP environment according to the applicable requirements as described in the companies quality procedures
• Document the work performed in the applicable records
• Play an active role in the housekeeping of the equipment and labs used
• Play an active role in the tracking of stock of critical raw materials and disposables
• Play an active role in the preparation of the tools needed for the productions of buffers (eg sterilisation of tubing, preparation of filters, ….)
• Participate in activities to support the functioning of the team
His/her back-up activities are:
• Perform the monitoring activities (HVAC, PW and MQ) according the applicable requirements as described in the companies quality procedures
• Provide the monitoring data on time
• Perform the housekeeping of the warehouse
• Take samples of raw materials for incoming QC
Competences and education:
• A technical degree, preferably in life sciences or chemistry or pharmacy or other related degree
• Possess knowledge of buffer preparations
• Ability to work very accurate
• Be flexible and communicative
• Ability to evaluate performed activities and be able to think about and suggest changes/improvements in the manipulations
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team in a dynamic environment
• Having a technical feeling to work with more complex equipment
• English (at least reading) and Dutch
We offer you:
• A position with the possibility of personal growth within a dynamic and growing company
• Personal development through learning on the job
• A market oriented compensation