Position: QC Analyst
Eurofins Amatsigroup wishes to enforce its team with a QC Analyst. We are looking for a person that reports to the QC Manager of Eurofins Amatsigroup NV.
His/her main responsibilities are
• You perform Quality Control activities according to instructions, procedures and protocols in
compliance with the GMP principles and the Quality Management System.
• You perform Quality Control analyses.
• You perform ICH compliant stability studies.
• You validate analytical methods to support the quality control and release of drug products for use in clinical trials.
• You support preparation of the applicable protocols and reports.
• You accurately report, document and review the analytical test results.
• You support the maintenance, calibration and qualification of the analytical equipment.
Competences and education
• Professional Bachelor degree in biomedical laboratory technology, chemistry or
pharmaceutical sciences with a minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience.
• Experience in a regulated Quality Control laboratory and experience with core pharmaceutical analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution) is a must.
• Experience with Empower processing software is a must.
• Experience with KF, Particle sizing, UV spectroscopy, etc. are real assets.
• You are punctual and are able to work independently after a training in matters entrusted to you.
• You are flexible, problem solving and quality minded.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
We offer you
• A position with responsibility within a dynamic company
• Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings • A market oriented compensation