Job opportunity: QC Analyst
Eurofins Amatsigroup is one of the leading CDMOs in Europe providing high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients. Our focus is to support clients on the earliest phases of their development pathway (from API to the clinical packaging).
Its Belgian subsidiary, Eurofins Amatsigroup NV, is based in Ghent, offering a complete drug development package for new
drug entities (biological and chemical) up to early clinical phases to third parties to help them in speeding up the
development and manufacturing of their drugs:
- Drug substance biological process and analytical method development and production, including GMP
manufacturing. The principal technological expertise is production and purification of recombinant proteins derived
from microbial and eukaryotic systems, for research purposes and toxicological studies as well as for clinical trials,
including formulation development and stress stability studies. The company also has extensive expertise in the
manufacturing of viruses and living cells for vaccine purposes and in-depth knowledge of working under
pharmaceutical and GMP quality requirements.
- Drug product development of new drug candidates focusing on difficult to formulate drugs that are in preclinical,
phase I or phase II clinical development. The company offers a full suite of drug development services encompassing
preclinical development, preformulation development, formulation development, analytical development, dosage
forms development, scaling-up and GMP manufacturing of chemical and biologicals drug candidates.
Eurofins Amatsigroup NV develops and produces non-sterile and sterile biologicals (drug substance and drug product) and
chemicals (drug product) in preclinical and early clinical development phases.
With approximately 300 staff worldwide, we operate out of 6 sites either in France and Belgium. To support our ambitious
growth plan, we are today looking for a QC Analyst for our site in Ghent, Belgium.
Position: QC Analyst
Eurofins Amatsigroup wishes to enforce its team with a QC Analyst. We are looking for a person that
reports to the QC Manager of Eurofins Amatsigroup NV.
His/her main responsibilities are
- You perform Quality Control activities according to instructions, procedures and protocols in
compliance with the GMP principles and the Quality Management System.
- You perform Quality Control analyses.
- You perform ICH compliant stability studies.
- You validate analytical methods to support the quality control and release of drug products for
use in clinical trials.
- You support preparation of the applicable protocols and reports.
- You accurately report, document and review the analytical test results.
- You support the maintenance, calibration and qualification of the analytical equipment.
Competences and education
- Professional Bachelor degree in biomedical laboratory technology, chemistry or
pharmaceutical sciences with a minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience in a regulated Quality Control laboratory and experience with core pharmaceutical
analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution) is a must.
- Experience with Empower processing software is a must.
- Experience with KF, Particle sizing, UV spectroscopy, etc. are real assets.
- You are punctual and are able to work independently after a training in matters entrusted to
- You are flexible, problem solving and quality minded.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
We offer you
- A position with responsibility within a dynamic company
- Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings
- A market oriented compensation