Senior Manager Europe, Business Development
Eurofins Amatsigroup is one of the leading CDMOs in Europe providing high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients. Our focus is to support clients on the earliest phases of their development pathway (from API to the clinical packaging).
Added-value services include bioprocess development & bio-manufacturing, pharmaceutical development (formulation and analytical development) and manufacturing (Fill & Finish capacities) of clinical or small commercial batches series in a sterile or non-sterile environment.
With approximatively 400 staff, we operate out of 9 sites either in France or Belgium.
To support our ambitious multi-years growth plan, we are today looking for an experimented Senior Manager Business Development for our CDMO services in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
Reporting to the VP Business Development & Strategy, the ideal candidate will be in charge of:
- Establishing a strategic roadmap for the assigned territory including 5-years plan for our French and Belgian facilities
- Managing a limited number of assigned Strategic Account within the region and in particular:
- Fully manage the business expansion across those accounts
- Establish a unique point of contact relationship with regards to our CDMO service offering among those key clients
- Set-up cross selling objectives
- Leading regional sales and clients prospection with our dedicated BD Managers team (sterile, non-sterile & CTS) and track KPI/metrics towards full deal closure
- In-depth mapping of the biotech clusters and prospects as well as their clinical pipeline per phase within the assigned territory
- Developing our CDMO brand and service awareness on behalf of the company on unmet territories including targeted actions with the marketing team
- Managing contract relationship with client with the support of our Legal Department.
Graduated from a scientific degree (Chemical/Biotech engineer, Msc, PhD), we would expect between 5 to 10 years of relevant track record or experience in selling CDMO services in a German speaking environment either for Drug Substances or Drug Products.
Good communicator, dynamic, strong business acumen with excellent strategic view on assigned territories, you will be willing to travel significantly (50% of your time). Even if autonomous, you like to feel part of a team. Native German and fluent in English, another language would be a plus.
This position would be ideally located in one of the major German hubs or surroundings.